We love to recognize and reward our dancers that take the extra step to attend all dance classes during the year. We have implemented some
guidelines effective September 1, 2017. The guidelines are strict, but just as in school if you are absent...you are counted absent.
The policy is enforced.
- Classes cannot be made up for your dancer to receive perfect attendance. If they are absent from their assigned
class, they will not receive perfect attendance.
- If dancers are out for a graded school function, dancers will not be eligible for perfect attendance unless prior
approval and notice is given to the front office staff.
- Even though we follow the Cobb County Calendar, we do not recognize teacher work days...classes will be held as
normal. If dancers are not present they will be counted absent and will not be eligible for perfect attendance.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to class, you will be counted tardy and will not be eligible for perfect
attendance. When they arrive 10 minutes late they have already missed part of the class.
- If a dancer is out due to illness...a note from the doctor will not count toward being excused.
If you have any
questions concerning our policy or have specific questions about whether your child will be counted absent, please let the front office know and we will clarify the policy for you.
Perfect attendance students will receive crowns at the Recital as a reward!